Objective of the application is to maintain the vessel details with respect to the branches,
regions and ports. It manages the details of the admin user and principle user details separately based on the
membership concept (with restricted permissions).
- Manages various roles such as user, regional manager,
principle user, principle manager,
master user, entity admin, disabled principle user, disabled under which the users will be assigned.
- A principle user is allowed only to view the overall report of
the vessels but an admin user is allowed to create a new user, assign them a role, add a new vessel, holds, branches...etc and
view the reports.
- Allows adding a new vessel, regions,
branches, ports, principles, receivers, stevedores and commodities. More than one branch can be assigned
under same region, and similarly any number of ports can be assigned under a single branch.
- While adding a new vessel, the discharge date and the
estimated completion time will be fixed.
- Hold numbers will be assigned for each in order to project
the progress of the respective vessel.
- Plans can be filed to record the progress of the vessel as per the date.