Develop a website to process the RMA (Return Material Authorization) requests from the customer
end to the company end and maintaining the status of the requests in four different languages.
Front End Used: Asp.net 2008 with C#
Back End Used: Sql server 2008
This Website is created for the client who needs to maintain his customer?s RMA requests separately.
There are two types of roles we maintained. One is the people who are in admin role who can change the
status of the requested products and the other role is the customer themselves who can make requests for
their products in a safe logged in manner.
- The customers are allowed to make RMA requests after
logged in successfully.
- They have to submit the request by adding the product?s details with fault
descriptions as well.
- Once they submitted their request they will receive a RMA number. In Future they can refer their requests with
the help of this number.
- They can even cancel their requests in some particular status.
- The admin can submit a request under any customer?s name.
- The admin can process the request and change the status of the Customer?s
- Once they changed the Status, an email notification will be sent to the
particular customer with the use of templates.
- Admin can add new products to the existing requests list at any stage.